Multimedia in Milner
Milner Library offers many ways for you to watch, use, create, and edit media.
- Nearly 10,000 feature films, musical performances, documentaries, and educational films on DVD and VHS
- 22,000 CDs and LPs
- Streaming audio and video databases
- Digital Media Rooms
- Closed-door rooms give you and your group privacy to work on digital media projects
- Rooms accommodate up to four people and are equipped with the latest and most powerful iMacs available
- Access the most updated versions of Adobe Creative Suite, iMovie, Garage Band, and Audacity
- Multimedia Center
- Offers 17 HDTVs and built-in DVD players
- View multiregional VHS and DVD films, and Blu-ray discs
- Watch films in groups with our two theatre-like setups with large screen TVs and comfortable seating
- Collaboration Stations
- View your laptop screen on a large HDTV, and toggle between different laptops
- These stations accommodate four to seven laptops
- Adapters are available for recent and current Apple products
- Available on almost every floor in Milner and easy to use
- Interactive Table
- Project your computer screen onto a large table surface
- Control your screen either with a mouse or with a “magic pen”
- Circulating Technologies
- Check out iPads, laptops, USB microphones, digital cameras, digital camcorders, and more!
- Search for these items in the catalog by limiting your search to "3D Object."
- These items are available at the circulation desk.
Must-have Mobile Apps
Take notes and store them in the cloud -- use the same notes on multiple devices.
Create your own flashcards or use the millions of cards created by other students.
Plot and trace equations on a graph, on your phone! $1.99.
Another graphing calculator for $1.99.
Organize and manage your group's work.
Read Kindle books, magazines, textbooks and more.
Share and store files big and small in the cloud, for free.